Ferrostaal Colombia was founded in 1955, when Mr. Pablo Bludau (Argentinean) and Hans Waldemar T. Schluleno (Chilean) created the company with COP $50.000 as Social Equity. (+/- 17 Eur). Since then, the company has been present continuously in the country.
Intergráfica Company was acquired, including 15 employees.
The registered Corporate named changed to MAN Ferrostaal de Colombia Ltda.
Due to the purchase of 70% of Ferrostaal AG by the IPIC, the Registered Corporate Name changed back again to Ferrostaal de Colombia Ltda.
Since March, Ferrostaal is owned by MPC Industries GmbH.
We got the OHSAS 18001 certification - International Occupational Health and Safety management System specification.
The registered corporate name changes to Ferrostaal de Colombia S.A.S.
We continued with the internal improvement process and we were awarded the Quality Management Certification ISO 9001:2008
Ferrostaal de Colombia celebrates its 60th anniversary of presence nationwide.