PSS Command and Control Ground Station
The PSS includes a Command and Control Ground Station where control of the systems and processing of sensor data is performed.
The PSS Command and Control Ground Station provides a secure and environmentally controlled work space for the operation and processing of data from PSS systems. Security managers or operators can control any combination of PSA or PST systems from within a single station. The Command and Control Ground Station can be sited within an existing infrastructure or in portable shelters.
- Commercial and strategic infrastructure protection – petroleum facilities, power generation stations, communications centres, etc.
- Border and costal surveillance
- Port facilities – port lands and marine surveillance
- Powerline and pipeline surveillance
- Security for large public events